Rock Climb Training Bands
Rock climb training bands improve grip strength and prevent injury by training the extensor muscles in your fingers.
How does it work?
These Rock Climb Training Bands reduce the risk of injuries by training these extensor muscles in the fingers. Many climbers only focus on training the muscles used to grip and neglect training their extensor muscles in their forearms. This increases the risk of getting muscles imbalances which can cause injuries.
We offer three type of resistance levels:
Beginner Level (Light)- Green (3 kg or 6.6 lbs)
Intermediate Level (Moderate) - Blue (4 kg or 8.8 lbs)
Advanced Level (Heavy) - Orange (5 kg or 11 lbs)
Use these bands to:
- Balance your forearm musculature
- Increase your grip strength
- Stabilize your wrist and elbow joints
- Optimize finger dexterity
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Material: 100% 1st-grade silica gel, BPA-free.
- Safe and durable
- Three different resistance levels: Light, Moderate, and Heavy